Here just tell that how to experience the powerful function of SuperCard. If you want to learn more, please see the manual.
Tips: NDS/GBA games can only be available after converting. NES games, GB/GBC games, SMS games and PCE games need no converting.
1. SC MINISD card one piece
2. MINISD memory card one piece
3. MINISD card reader one piece
4. MDS/GBA console one piece
5. PC with USB port one piece
6. SC converted software (tips: The version of software must be corresponding with the version of the firmware of SC MINISD, or you will lose some functions.)
1. Run the converted software, and set the out path of converted games on ‘Option’ menu first. Or else maybe you cannot find the converted games after converting them.
2. On ‘Game List’ menu, press ‘Add’ to add roms. It supports files of *.zip, *.GBA, *.NDS formats.
3. Then press ‘out’ to convert game files. The whole process just needs less than 2 seconds. It has a default setting. Of course, the setting can be changed if you like.
4. Put MINISD card into card reader, then plug the whole one into USB port of PC. The usage is totally the same as a U-disc. Drag the converted files into it. (Tips: Each games after being converted will create at least two files: a file of *.GBA/*.dsq/*.dsi, general save files *.sav; if it is a GBA rom, there will be a more one file called *.sci which is used for Real Time Save function.)
5. Plug MINISD card into SuperCard, and put the whole one into NDS/GBA console. Press ‘A’ button to start your favorite game when it is selected on main menu. Press L+R+SELECT+START at the same time when you are in game to return to the main menu.