1. SC-MINISD card one piece
2. MINISD card one piece
3. NDS/GBA game console one piece
Put SD card into SC-MINISD card, then put the whole one into GBA/NDS console, like the picture below:
Start—Main Menu instruction:
1. Turn on console, enter main menu, like the image below:
2. LIST: This is a list of all available games. Press UP, DOWN to choose previous or next game; press L, R to turn previous or next page of the list.
3. SAVER: This is a list of all save files. Though save files can be saved in MINISD card, you can also save them here by pressing “A” button.
4. OPTIONS: There are two options in it, one is “Auto load saver” which is used for automatically loading general save files into games; and the other is “Enable set emu options” which is useful when some games cannot be played on emulators.
5. HELP: It shows how to use hotkeys.
Hotkeys in NDS games:
1. Real Time Walkthrough: L+R+DOWN+START. If you saved files of walkthrough in advance, you can view them when playing games and anytime.
2. Real Time Cheat: L+R+UP+START. If you saved files of cheats in advance, you can switch them on when playing games and anytime.
3. Soft-reset: L+R+SELECT+START.
Hotkeys in GBA games:
1. General save files: L+R+A+SELECT. Press “A” button to confirm and “B” button to cancel. Every game has its natural save file which is called general save file. It needs backup in MINISD card. When you play games next time, the save files will be loaded automatically. If allow “Enable more Saver” when converting games, there will be 4 general save rooms.
2. Real Time Save: L+R+B+SELECT. Press “A” button to confirm and “B” button to cancel. If allow “Enable more Real Time Saver” when converting games, there will be 4 general save rooms.
3. Real Time Walkthrough: L+R+B+START. Press L/R to turn 10 pages, and press LEFT/RIGHT to turn one page. It can make you reading walkthrough or e-books when you are playing games or anytime. But before that you need to add walkthrough or e-book files when converting game files.
4. Real Time Cheat: L+R+A+START. Press “A” button to cheat, and press “B” button to exit. You can conveniently switch game screen with cheat screen anytime.
5. Soft-reset: L+R+SELECT+START. Return to main menu anytime in game. No need to restart DS console.