Here only tell how to use the converted software. Speak of how to operate on console, please go to operation part.
1. Converted software
2. PC one piece
Download the file named ‘setup.exe’ from http://eng.supercard.sc or copy it from the CD attached with SuperCard SD. Set the directory which you want to install in, click ‘Next’ to complete the installation.
Run the converted software for the first time:
1. Run the software. Run the converted software, and set the out path of converted games on ‘Option’ menu first. Or else maybe you cannot find the converted games after converting them.
2. The operation menu is quite simple; the usage is easy as well. There are two menus: One is ‘Game List’, and the other is ‘Options’. On ‘Options’ menu, you can set the out path of converted games, software language. There is a function on this menu called ‘Game Default Set’. It is quite useful since you can save time by using this function. For example, if you want to convert 10 game files at the same time for the same requirement, usually you need to set every file once. But if you set your requirement on the ‘Game Default Set’, you needn’t to set them one by one.
3. Of course, you can change the setting anytime if you like.
NDS Games Converting
Add NDS games as the image above showed. Double click the game files which need to be converted; it will pop out a ‘properties’ window.
The image below is the ‘properties’ window. You can set game load modes.
Direct load mode: load the data of SD card directly. The load speed of this mode is the same as the original NDS game.
Entire load mode: load the whole game data to SC memory first and play again. This mode make the reading speed is quite fluent. It is a pity that loading speed is quite slow.
NDS Game Converting
Enable Restart: Originated soft-reset function all over the world: It requires the firmware is 1.6 version or above. Press L+R+A+B+X+Y when playing game and it will return to the main menu. With this function you needn’t to restart DS console if you want to change another game to play.
Enable Trim ROM: Allow to compress roms to reduce its size. (Maybe few roms maybe run abnormally after being converted)
Faster Play Game: That some games may read slowly can be fixed or speeded up by enable this function.
Enable DMA Mode: Directly memory read technology. It is used for few games whose speed is too low.
Enable GBA Union: Be suitable with some NDS games which can be linked with GBA games.
Enable Patch Cartridge Access: Enable this function the compatibility of GBA games can be improved.
Enable Cheats: Load the cheats file of *.scc format.
Enable Book: Load the walkthrough files or other e-books of *.scb format even when playing game.
GBA Games Converting
NDS Game Converting
1. On Game List menu, press ‘Add’ button to add ROMS. Many more games can be converted at one time. It supports files of *.ZIP, *.GBA formats.
2. On Game List, press ‘Del’ button to delete unwanted games one by one.
3. Press ‘Out’ button to convert game files. It just needs less than 2 seconds to convert a game file. Default setting: no Enable Compress, enable Save Patch, Enable Restart, Enable Add Cheat, Enable Real Time Save. How to change the setting? We will talk it later.
How to Change the Attribute of a Game?
Double click a game file and it will pop out a ‘properties’ window, as the picture below showed.
Enable Save: allow creating 1 general save room.
Enable more Saver: allow creating 4 general save rooms.
Enable save Patch: allow game save to be patched.
Enable Real Time Save: allow games to use Real Time Save function. There is 1 save room for Real Time Save function.
Enable more Real Time Saver: allow game to use Real Time Save function. There are 4 save rooms for Real Time Save function.
Enable Compress: can compress the converted game files up to 50%.
Enable Restart: allow soft-reset anytime when playing.
Enable add text file: You can add a text file such as game guide or walkthrough or other e-books to switch with game anytime.
Enable Cheat: Enable cheats use in game.
Cheat Compatibility: Some games will be freeze when using cheat function. Here this function can reduce the rate of freezing of games.
Cheat files: Usually you can use cheats which is only for SuperCard. Of course, you can add *.CHT cheat file by yourself.
Cheat List: You can edit cheat listed. Usually there is no need to change.
Last, press “OK” to exit.
1. Insert SD card into Card Reader, then put the whole one into USB port of PC. Copy the converted files from PC to SD card. Tips: Every original game file will create 2 or more files after being converted: files of *.dsq/*.dsi and .sav (general save file); For GBA game, there will be a more file *.sci which is used for Real Time Save.
2. Insert SD card into SuperCard SD, then put the whole one in the NDS or GBA console. Turn on the console, and select your favorite game and press “A” to start that game. When you want to change another game to play, just press L+R+SELECT+START at the same time to return to main menu.