* Modified the emulator kernel to improve game compatibility.
* Such as Shining Soul can work.
VIDEO/AUDIO : video and audio settiing
DSTWO GBA GUI
How to use cheat code in DSTWO GBA emulator
When a game is running slow you can try the following settings
1, increase the CPU frequency:
In the game press "X" button active the down screen menu. In the “Other” menu, adjust the “CPU frequency” , the default is 2 up to 4. For some delay games, you can try to increase the CPU frequency to solve, but need more battery power.
2, Change the frame skip:
In the game press "X" button active the down screen menu. In the “Video/Audio” menu, you can see, "Frame skip", DSTWO GBA emulator with 9 skipping optional, default 2 is the best setting, part of the game (such as fighting games) can try to increase the frame skip resolve. Normal game can also increase the number of frames to speed up the pace of the game
"Game fast-forward" and "The Sands of Time" features
"Fast-forward the game" in the " Video/Audio" setting, it is a very useful feature, 10 speed after opening the game, in the "fast-forward the game" when the game automatically shut down the sound.
"The Sands of Time" (Hotkey L + Y) feature inspired the naming of "Prince of Persia The Sands of time", while holding down the "L" + "Y" game started back, backward to 10 seconds before, the time of backward can be adjusted. Fail in the game, Lost in the game, don’t worry, use "The Sands of Time" function can return to the state before you fail.
1. Press X button in the game, select “Cheats”
2. Select “LOAD CHEAT FILE”
3. Select the right cht file to open.
4. After cht file loading, cheat code can be modified by PAD key.
* Added support popular *.cht file cheat code.
* Optimized Frame skip
* Pokemon supports real-time clock
* Fixed crash problem for some DSTWO.
* Exit the menu key change from Y to B.
* Fine tuning the UI.
Installation: Download the package, copy all folder to the root directory of MicroSD card and replace old.
1. Download and Unzip the software package.
2. Copy into MicroSD root directory.