- 1.What is the different between regular SC and Rumble SC?
- Regular SC Can play both NDS & GBA. Rumble SC can play NDS only, but support Rumble function. Both of them can play MOONSHELL.
- 2.Where do I store my game files and music files?
- You can store the games, mp3 files anywhere in the microSd card. but if you create a folder "game" and "music", it will be better to manager such more files.
- 3.The save file is not the same name as the Rom name, save file always short name?
- The save file is created by system, it's short name, system can recognise it. Don't worry about it.
- 4.Does Supercard support NDS/NDS Lite?
- All version of Super Card support GBA, GBA SP and NDS/NDSLite.
- 5.What is Moonshell?
- Moonshell is a third part software developed by Moonlight develop, it's multimedia player used on NDS. The main function list below:
1. Music play. Include MP3/ OGG/ NSF/ GSM/ MOD/ SPC etc.
2. Video play. Support Moonshell special DPG format.
3. View picture. Support JEPG/BMP/PNG/GIF format.
4. Ebook. Support TXT format.
Usage: Copy shell file and _BOOT_MP.nds file to the root of flash card, and run the _BOOT_MP.nds in SuperCard menu on NDS.
- 6.Can I play NDS game with Supercard And What extend device needed?
- Yes, SuperCard can play most 100% NDS games. You need a SuperKey insert into DS slot1 or Flash your DS.
- 7.What is the function of SuperKey?
- SuperKey is a Key which insert into DS slot 1, can let you play NDS games with SuperCard.
- 8.If I don't have a SuperKey, can I play NDS games with Supercard
- Yes. You need to use FlashMe program flash your NDS firmware.
- 9.Why need to convert game?
- It depend on SuperCard Hardware design. And cheat code, Reset, Rumble, Compress functions should be patched into when converting game.
- 10.How to use Rumble function?
- Select the Rumble option from the properties of the game when converting it. Please make sure which key you want to set up to Rumble.
- 11.How to Update Firmware?
- There is Two update methods. One is addition update, just put the update file into the ROOT of CF/SD, it will be run auto. Two is totally update, need to run as a normal game at SuperCard menu.
- 12.Firmware 1.44 cannot be upgraded directly to the newest 1.63 version. How to do it?
- It seems that you have to upgrade every firmware step by step (1.44 -> 1.5 -> 1.6 ->1.63)
- 13.How do I know SuperCard broken? ?
- Enter SELF TEST MODE to check it.
- 14.How to enter SELF TEST MODE?
- Hold L+R and turn on the power. Press A to test every part of SuperCard. If there is a "error" display that your SuperCard broken.
- 15.How to check SuperCard firmware version?
- Enter SELF TEST MODE to check it.
- 16.How to backup save?
- NDS game backup and load save auto. GBA game load save auto, but need to backup save into CF/SD by press Hot Key "L+R+A+SELECT" when playing the game.
- 17.How to use VBA (GBA emulator on PC)save to supercard GBA save?
- SuperCard GBA save is the same as VBA save, just copy the VBA save to SuperCard, and rename the *.sav name to same as GBA rom on SuperCard. Example: If there is a rom name ABC.gba, you should rename the VBA save to ABC.sav, that SuperCard can use it.
- 18.How to use patch database?
- Put rominfo.dat file into SuperCard convert software folder, and replace the old one. Software will use it auto.
SUPERCARD Rumble FAQTime:2009-12-11 15:56From:network Author:admin
- DSONEi frimware for 1.4.3&1.4
- DSTWO v1.11(0630)Supports DSi 1.4
- A defect of DSTWO paper box. :)
- DSTWO firmware v1.12 for 3ds v2.0
- DSONEi Upgrade Support 3DS v2.0
- DSONEi frimware for 1.4.2&1.4
- How to differentiate FAKE DSONEi
- Support DSI 1.4.2 (Chinese to 1.4
- Unlimited Upgrade for DSONEi only
- DSTWO EOS v1.11(0322) released..